Hi everyone,
So recently a few things have happened.
- I met up with my old co-teacher for coffee the other day. She told me my face was older -- probably on account of having to look after a ragtag bunch of kids. It was a really nice meeting, I really appreciate her.
- Yesterday, on account of us learning about birthdays this week, I threw a birthday party for my kids. You know, to make learning ICM (interesting, communicative, meaningful--I paid attention during those TaLK lectures). Anyway, a great day was had by all. We played games, had cake, sang, and I gave out goodie bags. My kids were horrified when they found out if you couldn't blow out all of your candles, you had X number of girlfriends or boyfriends. One of the now most treasured memories I have of Korea is me, my co-teacher, and my mentor teacher standing in the English village, looking silly while trying to inflate these incredibly difficult balloons :)
No comments:
Post a Comment