In it, I participated in the interval act of a Eurovision Final (held in Russia). What makes it interesting is that my mind assembled and created enough data to design the stage, lighting, costumes, choreography, program, costumes, music, and lyrics. It even hired performers!
We were singing a song called "Tung Tung Twah" which is old Russian for the verb "to pound" (okay, I think I know where that came from *cough cough Amanda's blog cough*). It even had a melody and everything: "Tung Tung twah! o~oh Tung Tung twah!"
All the children were invited to the stage to come dance and learn the song. One little boy was really young and looked like he would get trampled, so I picked him up and we sang a bit together. Later on, his mom came over and we talked for a bit (they're from Ireland--you should've heard the accent my brain gave them lol). When was the last time you interacted with an original character in your dreams?
Maybe I should forget this whole teaching biz and go into theatre production.
BTW this post is a major departure from what I normally write about. Sorry, I'm writing it for posterity sake ;)
You guys and your dreams. How does Amanda remember her outlandish dreams word for word, and now here you go writing it down for posterity sake. All I ever do is lay my head on the pillow and wake up, such a boring sleep. Mom
ReplyDelete