Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Farewell Fellow Students!

Hi folks,

Yesterday evening was the farewell party for the international students of CNU who will leave this semester. Irene and myself, having lived off campus this semester, haven't really made lasting connections with the students this time. Not like last semester. 

Anyway, a party is a party, and there's free pizza involved, so you can count Irene and I in. 

Afterwards we (a group of us) went for bingsu which is a Korean summer dish--it involves shaved ice, ice cream, toppings, and usually red bean. Mmmmm. Delicious. 

Before I went to bed, it started POURING rain. 

I set my alarm for 8:30 this morning so I could work on my lesson plans and start reading Harry Potter book #3. I must have turned the alarm off in the morning, because when I woke up, I was well rested. "Yay, I beat my alarm this morning!" I thought to myself. Nope. It was 12:47pm. I have to leave for work in 30 minutes. This is why people plan ahead..... :(

Talk to you after school!

No comments:

Post a Comment