Hi everyone,
This past weekend was a long weekend because Buddha's Birthday was on Friday.
Some things:
- I played through Mass Effect 3 this weekend, which is the third and final installment in that series. It has left me with some great things to ponder about the future of mankind.
- The Eurovision Song Contest was held last weekend. For the first time, I'm ahead of the time zone instead of behind! If this were Australia I could watch it on TV, but it would be 5am...Regardless, it was a great show this year and everybody worked hard. I've noticed that dubstep is becoming much more frequently used in the songs, either as the main beat or as the bridge. Interesting to see how the contest evolves with the times over the years.
- This week isn't really anything special, just business as usual. The Great Gatsby was released in theatres last week, so I'd better go see it real quick before they pull it.
That's about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment