So today was not a good day, and I can't sleep, so I'm writing an insomnia-ridden, depressive post.
- My grade 3's were an entire class period late and my grade 4's were really grabby and bratty today, and then my grade 5's didn't want to participate because they were jealous of a special prize I gave the grade 4's because they did a photo scavenger hunt last week. Today was one of those days where the language barrier matters a great deal.
- My mentor teacher said the principal was really busy last week, so my requisition order for Halloween party supplies didn't get looked at/approved. Therefore I'm having to move the party to next week and shift my lesson plans around.
- I'm homesick and physically sick (sore throat, but it's not bad). The homesickness...I don't know how to cure or alleviate it... But the sore throat haha--one of the English teachers suggested first that I go to a hospital, and second, that I try curing it with "bees", but later he demonstrated that he might have meant acupuncture.
No comments:
Post a Comment