So this week is midterms. In Korea, that means professors will cancel your classes for the week and only have the midterm. Not bad!
 |
| Irene studying her Korean in preparation for our midterm. |
 |
| I'm doing the same thing. |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so I have a couple random photos that I wanted to upload.
 |
This is the cop friend that I wrote about in an earlier post. We went
for Japanese food and then came back to Sangdae. |
My friend Bo Young entered a contest for the Seoul Subway System a little while ago. Her major is graphic design, and the Seoul Subway System wanted some awesome designs for new benches. This is Bo Young's entry (and therefore the best entry). It reflects traditional Korean design, don't you agree?
Someone gave me another photo from the Kimchi making experience when I was with my homestay.
 |
It looks kind of like a big mess....
Be careful though, it'll stain your clothes beyond all hope! |
 |
| My university has its own rice paddy! It's ready for harvest too. |
 |
| Some unexpected natural, wild beauty in Korea. |
 |
| No, it's a bundt. |
 |
I visited my students' classroom the other day.
This is what they produce. So cute!!! Days like this make me happy
to work with kids. |
No comments:
Post a Comment