Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Wednesday Update

Hi Folks,

Here's a small update:

- Johnny was part of a concert put on by his music school last Wednesday. It's always interesting to hear how Korean people interpret and recreate sung native English. 

- I got pretty sick over the weekend (a hold over from the thing I picked up on Hangeul day) so I stayed at home. Friday though, I led a pretty fun acting class at workshop. 

- We had a French test last Monday (I didn't know about it because I was sick the class before). We got the results today. I got 0/6 on one part because I answered it correctly, just not the way the teacher wanted (the question was poorly set up). I argued my case, but that class is unfortunately not about learning, but rather pleasing queen teacher. 

- This weekend is the cultural trip! Excited!

- I saw the movie "Gravity" on Monday. It was sooooo good but pretty intense. I would recommend seeing it in 3D and on the largest screen possible. 


2 comments:

  1. So, I guess you know now that if you want a high grade in that class you please the teacher. Unfortunately, in my limited experience all education after high school is a matter of figuring out what the teacher likes to see and doing it. I can see how that would not appeal to you, but hey, that's life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah saw Gravity in 3D with her best friend and said "Please don't ever go into space!" She was a little freaked out to say the least.
    Have fun on your cultural trip. Glad your feeling better. We pray for you daily.
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete