Ack I can't believe I'm leaving so soon! I just finished closing my suitcases, but boy are they heavy :(
I hate hauling around luggage while traveling, so this is definitely going to be a little frustrating.
- I've made plans this weekend to go to Expo, in Yeosu. This is the only chance I'll get to go while I'm in Korea, so I don't want to pass it up.
- A very generous donor has come along and offered to pay my Canadian school fees for this semester. This is a huge blessing, as I didn't have the money for it.
- Today is my birthday :) I'm 23 now.
- My parents have blessed me with a bit of Korean money and a new camera (!) so perhaps I will put more interesting photos on this blog.
- I received the course calendar for this semester at my Korean university. I've chosen some courses related to TESL, as well as some Korean language learning courses.
No comments:
Post a Comment