Tuesday, July 31, 2012

T-Minus 1 day

I can't believe I'm leaving on Thursday; I wish it was farther away.

Tonight my friends threw a party for me. Steph brought cake that was made to look like the Korean flag, and another that said "Happy B-Day" with an anime face on it.

I've never had such an event happen in my honour before; I am truly blessed! It's hard to say goodbye.

-------------------------------

I'm not finished packing yet, and my room is a mess. Just look at it:

Disaster Zone
I got an e-mail a few days ago that said who my roommate was. Get this. I'm going to be living with "...a Korean student studying business." Nice eh? That sounds awesome in terms of getting help with learning Korean, but Koreans are very studious people--that means pulling all-nighters with the lights on. I'd rather have sleep thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment