Friday, September 27, 2013

Bulgeum! (TGIF)

Hey folks, 

Here's a quick update:

Things are going well. Today is poster day in my after school class and CNU will have its student festival next week!

Hyeong Ah finishes work on Monday before she leaves to have her baby. I'm going to miss her! 

My family seems to have been avoiding me for the past few weeks, so I'm hoping we can connect again soon. 

Recently, a close friend of mine went through a major life change. I'm afraid it will put a lot of distance between us :(

The weather is getting cooler--Fall is on the way! Can't wait to be able to wear a jacket again. 

That's about all I can think of at the moment. 

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. I told Michael at the coffee shop that you were finally able to move your bed out of the air conditioned kitchen and back into your bedroom because it is finally cooling off there. He smiled like he understood. I think he is liking Canada, although this weekend was wind and rain and we actually put the fireplace on. Where did all the sun go? Mom

    ReplyDelete